Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Challenge !! To whom blog is ?

I am a person who can stick to noting ; especially diary. Recently I found my nice looking diary note book which I started a year ago. I was supposed to write my American life and make a scrapbook, it started from the first day of my new life in the U.S. I wrote my thoughts, feelings, etc.. when I was in an airplane. It seemed nice start but it ended after 3days...

So, make an own blog is a big challenge for me.
Even before I start, I already concern about what should I write, what is my stance on, to whom this blog is.....

I prefer writing miscellaneous note than diary. Even I cannot continue writing, I normally wrote down something when I found something new, nice cafe, some one's quotations, cooking idea,etc.. But I don't want to make this blog miscellaneous digital note, so I have to decide my point.

I think blogs have 2 sides, one is for public, the other is for personal.
Only for personal purpose, also there are 2 types. One is just a monologue, the other is sharing thoughts and making conversation with online visitor (include friends and digital friends.) It can say for public because the writer telling something to public.

I follow some blogs which I don't know the writer because I like their points of view, sense of interest. They provide new idea to me. But I have never put any comments on their blogs.
I know how worthy blog is built is that worthy out put draws worthy in put. Then the blog can become interactive media.

I hope I out put something for public; someone wants to read.
I try to participate, in put some comments to class mates blog,

So, what is point of view today ?
Just looking for "TAMAMISH Style" !!

No comments:

Post a Comment