Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Japan election campaign opens

Japan General election official campaign began in August 18.
Polls show Aso's Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) headed for defeat in the August 30 vote for parliament's powerful lower house, which would usher in a government led by the opposition Democratic Party and raise the chance of breaking a policy deadlock.
-REUTERS-

I realized that I cannot vote this huge meaningful election from oversea...
Because I didn't expect there is an election during my absence in Japan, I totally forgot registeration for voting overseas . I accessed Japanese consulate website and it says registration process takes more than 2 months...There is no exist online registration.

Today's learn: To leave home country is not just move out. Be prepare!

No comments:

Post a Comment