Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Go to Green (1)


Recently I am very conscious about to be a green and Green Marketing.


This is not only the reason I learned Green Marketing but also I am worry about the earth.
There are so many things happen to the earth.


Green house effect, water shortage, abnormal weather, etc...


What can I do for the earth?



I would like to think about it.


This post is supposed to be a series, but as you know, I am a person who can stick to.....



Anyway, today I would like to think about carbon offset business.



Last quarter, in a class presentation, one team presented about the young company which sales carbon offset program. Believe or not, it is not so expensive but it depends on passenger's decision. During the spring break, I planed to go to Seattle and I checked my carbon dioxide emission of my round trip. It costs $14 for one passenger.




Why don't you think about minimize your carbon footprint for the summer vacation?









No comments:

Post a Comment