Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Social Media Industry Report

I was looking for something about Social Media and I found one report which was published on March,2009. It seems pretty nice timing. It is not too old. (Or it is already old in quick industry??)


Here is a recorded speech which author gave. You can also download original PDF report from here.



What I think is.... Now I cannot say anything about it.

After I read it, I will post my thoughts.


Currently I have strong interesting about how to transparent Twitter in small business.

I hope I can fined some idea of my question.


Big question is the same as my small questionabout my blog : How to attract people even there is nothing looks like special, no one has any interesting about it. May be that is "Branding".







No comments:

Post a Comment