Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Go to Green (2)

Go to Green (2)
This is the second story of green.
I found an interesting report about “The seven sins of Green whashing”.
The report said “I2,219 products surveyed in North
America committed at least one of the Sins of Greenwashing.”
http://sinsofgreenwashing.org/

I know many offices start to be “green” and start purchase “green” products.
“Green”, “Eco friendly”, those words are sounds nice but there isn’t specific measurement.
We, consumers, need to build own trustable measurement.

3 comments:

  1. I think that some companies pretended to be interested in environmental preservation.
    but it is so difficult for customer(like as me)to judge which company is ethical....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word "Green" have become more than just a description. There is a sort of assumption that if you want to belong to modern technology and culture, you have to a green profile or come from greenish background.

    ReplyDelete